Service Adjustment Policy
- In the case we have not met your expectations with your service, we would like to invite you back within 48 hours of the service for a complimentary adjustment.
- We understand that scheduling adjustments are sometimes necessary; however, we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling requests. This allows other guests to book an appointment during this time slot. Any appointment cancelled or rescheduled without 24 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Non-cancellations or “No Shows” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Rescheduling of your appointment will be mandatory if you arrive 15 minutes or later than your scheduled time.
Credit Card Policy
- Hot Blinks Beauty Bar requires a credit card to be on file for all new clients in support of our cancellation policy. The credit card will not be charged unless you fail to give 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up at the time of the appointment. You will be notified at the time of the missed appointment of ay charges you will be receiving.
Grace and Exceptions
- We understand that accidents happen, people get sick and/or emergencies occur. We will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with grace. Unfortunately, we do record these occurrences to prevent abuse of the policy.
- Gift cards are non-transferrable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. Hot Blinks Beauty Bar is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Should you feel dissatisfaction with any of our products, we will gladly apply the full value of the returned products purchased to another product of your choice if returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All sales of jewelry, hairbrushes, hair accessories, cosmetics or nail polishes are Final Sale. No returns or exchanges.
- All sale items are Final Sale. No returns or exchanges.